Dahan Law Group represents recording artists, producers, songwriters, managers, publishing companies, production companies, and independent record companies, in all legal and business matters relating to the music industry including contract drafting and negotiation, counseling, copyright administration, licensing, live performances, and music distribution including digital downloading and streaming.
Music industry agreements we draft, review, and negotiate include:
- Recording agreements
- Publishing agreements
- Production agreements
- Management agreements
- Producer agreements
- Side-Artist agreements
- Songwriters agreements
- Collaboration agreements
- Mixer agreements
- Soundtrack agreements and all types of agreements pertaining to film and TV
- Merchandising agreements
- Personal appearance agreements and artist tour riders
- Concert tour agreements
- Concert sponsorship agreements
- Artist endorsement agreements
- Employment agreements
- Video director and production company agreements
- All types of agreements pertaining to the digital distribution of music via the Internet such as downloading, streaming, and webcasting.
On select representative matters, Dahan Law Group may shop music to various record labels, publishing companies, production companies, or management companies, in order to assist clients in securing career-changing deals.